Sunday, September 23, 2012

Amazing deal!

I know I haven't posted on here in forever but I found this amazing deal today so I had share!

So a while back maybelline came out with some new limited edition eye studio pallets and color show nail polish.
Today I was walking around Walgreens and I was looking at the sale end caps and I found a bin of make up and I squealed when I saw these amazing gems!!

I read Nouveau Cheap's review of the maybelline Eyestudio in Olive Martini and I wanted to buy it but I don't like buying things for full price so I missed out on it. So i was super happy so see this on sale for 2.63!!!!! The normal price for it at my Walgreens was 10.49 so I saved 7.86 on this.
Next up is the Color Show nail polish in Boho Gold. As soon as I saw swatches of this I knew I had to have it. If you haven't seen swatches of it go look at some! The original price was 4.99 but I got it for.......62 cents!!!
The best part was that Maybelline is buy 1 get one for %50 this week and it applied to this! So thats why I got the nail polish or 62 cents. ALSO I had a dollar off of Maybeline so I saved even more!
Overall for both of these I think I payed about 2.25 for both of these!! I am just so excited about this. If you have a Walgreens near you definitely run over and see if you can find these amazing deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment