Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Mint Sorbet



My first review! I'm starting out with a nail polish I really love.
A while back I was at the store looking for a cheap pastel colored nail polish an came across Sally Hansen Xtream Wear nail polish in Mint Sorbet. The last few pastel colors I had tried ended up being very clear and just didn't have enough color so I was a little worried about this.
Once I tried it out thought I fell in love! In the photo I am wearing two coats and a top coat of Essie No Chips Ahead.I love that it does last longer then most nail polishes I have. With the Essie top coat I didn't see even a small chip till day 3.
I recently also picked up the colors Wet Cement and Cherry Red because they where on sale. Im wearing Wet Cement now and I love that color too! I will post a review about those both as soon as I try Cherry Red.
Overall I'm really glad with this color and brand.

Thanks for reading!



P.s. I have been in the process of moving so I keep having to put off posting on here. hopefully really soon I can start posting video reviews :]

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ya this is my favorite nail polish I own! The color is amazing and it applys so easy!

      Delete