Monday, January 23, 2012

This weeks haul

So I went over to CVS because they are having a big Milani sale and I wanted to pick up a few things. While I was there I noticed a lot of new stuff had 75% off stickers so I dug around and got a few things. I ended up only paying 2.50 out of pocket because i had a 10 dollar ECB for CVS. Along with the stuff in the picture I got some candy also :p




Left to right: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder in Buff Beige, Sally Hansen Xtream wear nail polish in Purple Pizzaz (Jelly polish!), Milani Blackberry Baby and Raspberry Fusion, and Milani HD Advanced Concealer Medium.



Next I ment to Sally Beauty. I got this Clairol Creme permanente for free because I had a coupon that came in the January issue of Allure magazine. Also got this sweet China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete. I love this stuff and I'm wearing it right now.




Over the weekend Bath and Body works had a deal going on where you could get a free Pink Chiffon body lotion so I picked mine up. So yummy smelling!!




Finally I got the Milani Glosse top coat at Walgreens. I had been looking for it at CVS and I guess they only have it at Walgreens. I normally use Essie No Chips Ahead but it isn't as glossy as I wanted to got this. Liking it so far!




I will review these items once I use them all. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment