Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cinderella Sinful Colors

I picked up Sinful Colors Cinderella after seeing a swatch of it on Nouveau Cheap. I'm always looking for cream colors that are super opaque. My personal favorite is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet. This sadly probably wont make my favorite list. Anyway on to the review!





The price is $1.99 at my local Walgreens but I picked it up while Sinful Colors was on sale for 99 cents. I'm absolutely in love with the color, BUT....the application was a pain :/ This was three coats and a fourth on a few nails.
I painted my nails about two hours before I went to bed and when I woke up there where dents and bits missing. I used thick layers so thats the main reason that happened. Once I used a fourth layer to fill in the places where it dented it looked good though! Next time I use this I will try and use thiner layers and let it dry longer.

Overall though for the price I do like this. I can't stop looking at my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment