Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rite Aid mini haul

I stopped by my Rite Aid to see if anything was new and noticed some items for 75% off. Most of the stuff was sold out but I did manage to grab these things for $3.25! I was excited to see Lagoon on sale (49 cents!) because I had recently seen swatches of it and it looks so pretty! Also glad I could pick up the 6 pan since they are getting discontinued.



Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Wedding Crasher
Wet N Wild 6 pan - Pride
Wet N Wild single - Lagoon

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember what are on sale for 75% off? I really want to know! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was mostly stuff Rite Aid was getting rid of. Sally Hansen had some nail polish on sale. i think old colors from the Diamond Strength line? And some of the nail grow polishes and top and bottom coat. Also Wet N wild stuff that was being discontinued. A few NYC things where on sale and some lip colors and eyeshadows from Rimmel. FInally I saw all of the Borghese nail colors where on sale but they where all sold out. So ya lots of stuff so you should go check out your Rite Aid and se whats on sale!

      Delete