Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wet N Wild: Megalast retractable eyeliner

Since Wet N Wild products are on sale for 40% at Walgreens this week I decided to go and see if there was anything I wanted. I have been needing a black eyeliner pencil since I have been mostly using gel. I saw Wet N Wild had a new retractable pencil so I though I would try it out!





So the color I ended up getting was Blackest Black. The pencil was broken (found out once I opened it at home. It was the last one though so just going to use it) and the cover for the smudger was missing. But thats fine :p
So I still have to test how long this last, but I did try it on and it was a little harder to apply then some of my other eyeliners. Was a nice black and looked good smudged though. Overall I'm glad with this. Definitely good for the 1.99 price!

No comments:

Post a Comment