Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Picnic Date



Me and my boy friend took some food to the park near my house for a little lunch date.
I finally had a reason to try out my new Wet N Wild Petal Pusher pallet!






I used number one and two on lid and crease respectively. Number one seemed a little shear on me. I am going to try putting a little on more next time. I'm really excited to use this one, Purple is my favorite color of eye make up.





Full face make up list:


Eyes:

Wet N Wild Petal Pusher
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Powerful Purple (Bottom and top lashes)
L'Oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eye Liner in Eggplant (bottom lashes. I didn't really like this. Hadn't used it before)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express

Face:
(I have some blemish scars on my chin so I was mostly using face products there)

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base (on chin only)
Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted moisturizer in Medium (cheeks and chin)
Milani HD Advanced Concealer in 02 (chin and under eyes)
Cover girl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Natural Beige
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting powder in Buff Beige (all over face)

No comments:

Post a Comment