Friday, March 2, 2012

I did my nails like this a while ago an I wanted to post a picture of it because I loved it so much!

This is Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Tickled Pink and Sparked with a coat of China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete over it.



Also here is a photo I posted before without the crackle top coat.



Just a quick review on all of these polishes.

Tickled Pink is a really pretty cream pink. It was kind of a pain to apply because it tended to look uneven if not applied really carefully. But once applied it looked very natural and pretty.

Sparked was just a standard pink glitter. It's a think glitter so have to apply a few coats to get real close together shine. The base for the polish is thin and not super gloppy like some glitter polishes I have.

Cracked Concrete is a nice grey crackle polish. Easy to apply and cracked nice! I got this because I wanted to try a crackle polish and this was on sale for two dollars at Sally Beauty.


So there you have it! A quick post for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment