Saturday, March 17, 2012

Limited Wet N Wild +Bonus

I ended up going to pick up the Wet N Wild limited edition Fauna collection today. While I was there I saw that they had some of the Wet n Wild Ice baby nail colors so I picked one up! I didn't get any of these when they where out around christmas so I was excited to see them. The one I got is called 24 Carats. Finally I went to Ross last night and I saw that they had one Physicians Formula Healthy Wear™ SPF 50 Tinted Moisturizer laying around for $5.99 so I had to get it! I LOVE the Healthy Wear powder foundation so I really wanted to try this out. Still testing it but so far it's a keeper :]


(Please ignore the turned around lip gloss and bad background :p)

That completes my latest buys. Sorry for my lack of posts lately, I have been really busy! I have another post about Revlon Lip Butters that I plan to post soon so check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment