Sunday, March 4, 2012

Milani Infinite liquid eye liner, it lasts!



Today I'm reviewing the Milani Infinite Liquid eye liner in Eternal. I picked this up last month when Milani had lots of items on sale for 75%. This is supposed to last 24 hours, and let me just say, this stuff LASTS!. I haven't tried sleeping in this but I'm sure if I did it would stay through that.

The normal price is $6.99.



I did a swatch on my hand to test how long it would last with hand washing.





Now I have to comment on the brush. It is really, REALLY soft. It does make it a little hard to apply since you can't feel the brush on your eye much. It is very thin though and I found it easy to apply a thin line. The formula is a little thick so you have to make sure you wipe off the extra. Over all though the formula is good.


Ok so I took some picture after wearing this from 3pm till 1 am. I must say it still looks like when I applied it! It crackled a tinny bit but not enough to notice much. Even the swatch on my hand looks good! When I used my face wipe to get it off my hand I had to scrub very hard to get it off. Please ignore the horrible coloring in these photos.







Overall I love this! I will definitely pick this up in different colors if there is ever another sale.
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment