Thursday, March 8, 2012

Milani Glitter



I got this Milani One Coat Glitter Nail Lacquer in Purple Gleam a while back and I fell in love with the color. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have enough shine too it. So I though I would test it out with my Milani Glossé Top Coat. Lets just say it's fantastic!!

So as you can see here the color goes on dull but very opaque. This was two thin layers. Very easy to apply and such a pretty color.



So I started with one layer of the Glossé Top Coat but it wasn't enough. It did make it shiny but it still had a ruff feeling to the nails. So I kept applying till it felt smooth. I think it was about three coats. If you use this top coat you just have to play around with thin and thick coats and just see when your nail looks good. I really wish I could have shown the true color of this polish. With the top coat its the most beautiful purple color. I can't stop looking at my nails!



I only painted the top coat on one hand so you can see the difference between the top coat and the normal color. I don't know if you can really tell in the picture. you really have to see it in person. It really does make a difference!



After testing this out I am really happy to say that the Glossé Top Coat works well! I will definitely re purchase if I run out.

These both sell for $4.99.

Just a note, I looked at a whole bunch of CVS stores before I looked at Walgreens and found it. I don't know if its only sold at Walgreens or I have really bad luck but if you want this you should check out Walgreens first.

No comments:

Post a Comment